Secret ASU Page
Hey VideoStar (in-the-making)~
Thanks so very much for checking out my ASU training!
In this super-secret place, you’ll find:
- Access to free training goodies that give you simple tools for creating your videos, woo!!
- Details for if you’re ready to truly create EFFECTIVE + ENGAGING videos for your biz
Dive on in:
Click below to snag your freebies:
Ready to make BETTER videos?
Choose which video adventure is the right experience for YOU:
1) Work on your very FIRST video steps
If you’re scared to make videos then it’s time to create a shift in your on-camera mindset. You actually need a customized plan for your next video steps.
Lights, Camera, Action is a powerful experience that will get you fired up and give you super-effective video and on-camera tools moving forward.
2) Work on tech, gear, content and strategy
If you’re comfy on camera but are struggling with:
- The time it takes you take make videos that still aren’t impacting your biz
- Coming up with video content ideas
- Figuring out what gear you should be using and how to use it
- Coming up with a strategy for your videos so they don’t just fill up space in your social media, but actually lead your audience towards specific destinations
Then you need to check out the Video Buffet:
4) Get the 1:1 Red Carpet Treatment!
Ready to make a serious splash in your industry?
One of the best ways to do this is to create professional, high impact videos.
This is a powerful, one-to-one, long-term, premiere experience designed to:
- Help you bust through your video fears so that filming is FUN instead of FEARFUL
- Empower you to speak to the heart of your dream client so you become their go-to person
- And learn simple, repeatable filming strategies so that you can create videos that are like cat nip to your dream clients!
From on-camera hand holding, to script advice, to simple tech advice, to getting my creative concepts for your specific videos… this is the ultimate video experience.
Wanna find out how we can turn your video dream into a beautiful reality?