VIDEO FEAR BUSTER
Have you been too scared to press the record button?
Maybe saying things like:
- What if I’m too boring?
- I suck at this.
- I’m not pretty enough to be on-camera.
- I’m too old to make videos.
- I’m not the right dress size.
- It’s too overwhelming.
- I feel waaay too vulnerable to put myself out there!
Guess what? You’re not alone.
I totally understand the fear that comes up when you even think about standing in front of a camera.
I’ve been there.
And I’ve also worked with many Fab-Preneurs who started off with these exact same thoughts, who are now excited to make videos and share them with their tribes.
FYI, this level of fear is at its worst before you get started. It gets sooooo much easier once you work through those initial worries.
You just need an outside eye to come in and change your mindset so that your can dive on in like a BOSS.
If this sounds like you, then I’ve got just what you need…
An outside eye to help you bust through your fears AND press the record button for the first time. 🙂
I’ve created a powerful, one-on-one Press Record session, in which we’re going to bust through your video fears head on!
Did I have you at “hello”?
[Nope, Sarah, I need more info] … Cool beans, keep readin’…
Imagine having FUN making your biz videos...
FUN? YEP, I SAID IT.
I know it feels like you’re falling off a cliff right now, but trust me, it gets MUCH better.
SUUUPER IMPORTANT: In order to stop feeling like the camera is your enemy, you’ve got to take ACTION. It’s the ONLY way to your video goals.
Remember your dreams of creating an amazing biz that reaches out across the globe?
Yeah, your next step is to get some guidance past this video block.
If you still don’t believe that making videos can be fun, why not simply imagine a world where you’re no longer:
- Hard on yourself about making videos.
- Treating your inner-VideoStar poorly (trust me, she’s in there).
- Building a toxic relationship between you and the camera.
Imagine a world where you ARE:
- Vibrant, alive and playful on-camera.
- Inspiring your tribe through your videos.
- Expanding your business potential by adding videos to your toolkit.
Sounds pretty sweet, right?
It’s time to change how you approach such a valuable part of your business.
“I received such an insightful reflection of myself and what I want to create. And Sarah taught me how to direct that into my work so I truly can serve others. She was an amazing, insightful mirror.”
~ Kristin Fritz, kristinfritz.com
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- My direction on how YOU can bust through your video fears.
- We go deep into clearing the video blocks that have been holding you back
- At the end of the session, you’ll PRESS RECORD for the first time, with me cheering you on!
- This one-hour Skype session is all about giving you the tools and permission to bring a more positive attitude to your shoots.
- As a result of the Press Record session we work one-on-one to nurture your specific on-camera strengths, to bust through your video blocks and to reveal your unique brilliance!
- A break down of your next steps delivered straight to your inbox.
There you go!
Sooooo much awaits you. All you need to do is say YES to the adventure, YES to creating new possibilities in your life.
It’s time to unleash your inner VideoStar!
As soon as you click the button below, you get sent over to Paypal. When you’re all paid up, you get sent to Timetrade, where you can pick a time and date for your session. I send you a welcome email within 24 hours of payment, and then we bust through your video fears.
Done like dinna! (Easy, right?)
If you’re ready to give your on-camera YOU a chance, then do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Just say YES – you know you wanna.
READY TO GET STARTED?
(But of course you are)
I’ve said all I can say about this puppy.
You know what to do, VideoStar!
See you in your session!!!
And as always…
Sarah Michelle Brown
Your Virtual Video Director